Woodridge Software is a team of 50+ developers and designers that build complicated custom mobile and web applications for enterprises across a diverse set of industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Education, Non-Profits, Cleantech, and Government. At Woodridge, you’ll enjoy the variety that comes with working for a consulting firm, the stimulation of working with smart colleagues, and the work/life balance that comes with not working on evenings and weekends. Our employees value the different technologies they get to work with. We are located right off I-70 in Golden.
- Coordinate with project management and software development team to deliver stable enterprise software products.
- Enhance established test automation framework, develop automated tests and coordinate with project team members for work activities.
- Maintain automation test suites to ensure accuracy and relevance of automated test cases.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, deployment and system testing.
- Involved in product design to guarantee adherence of test coverage for meeting end user requirements.
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to project team.
- Analyze story acceptance criteria and requirements and develop test plans to understand test objective requirements.
- Prepare software defect tracking and report project release status to project team members.
- Training and mentoring of project teams in the use of the automation framework.
- Collaborate with the QA team to improve the QA process.
- Be an active participant in daily team meetings and other Agile ceremonies.
- May require manual testing of project sprint work as needed.
The primary qualification is that you are bright, and are a very good programmer. Successful candidates, however, typically have the following:
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Expert knowledge of Selenium, Cucumber and Java, knowledge of C# a plus.
- 3+ years experience working as a QA Automation Engineer.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
We work hard to have a good time both in and out of the office. Some of the perks include:
- Catered team lunch every Friday
- Monthly Burger Councils
- Quarterly team-building event (e.g. go-karting, laser tag, skiing, disc golf, indoor skydiving)
- 18 vacation days the first year, 21 vacation days the second year, 25 after three years
- Work from home as needed
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, etc.
- Reasonable weekly hours target
- Flexible work hours
In the past year, Woodridge has won several awards that illustrate our high growth and great company culture.
- An Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Company in America
- Colorado Companies to Watch Winner
- COBiz Top Woman-Owned Company
- COBiz Top Software Company Winner
- DBJ Best Places to Work
This is a full-time, salaried position, not an hourly or contract position.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States (no sponsorship available)