Woodridge Software is a team of 50+ developers and designers that build complicated custom mobile and web applications for enterprises across a diverse set of industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Education, Non-Profits, Cleantech, and Government. At Woodridge, you’ll enjoy the variety that comes with working for a consulting firm, the stimulation of working with smart colleagues, and the work/life balance that comes with not working on evenings and weekends. Our employees value the different technologies they get to work with. You will learn multiple languages, build both web and mobile apps and work with the latest technologies.
- Develop robust and innovative web and mobile applications
- Learn about and incorporate latest technologies
- Collaborate with designers to implement effective, responsive UX/UI
- Validate effective solutions through quality management processes
- Reproduce and debug defects found within apps
- Document your work to ensure team members can follow your process
The primary qualification is that you're bright and a very good programmer. Successful candidates generally also have some (or all) of the following qualifications:
Minimum three years experience in web or mobile application development
- A degree from a four-year college in CS or a hard science
- Experience with mobile platforms (e.g. Android/Kotlin and iOS/Swift)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS
- DevOps experience (e.g. CI/CD tools, Docker, etc) a plus
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
We work hard to have a good time both in and out of the office. Some of the perks include:
- Catered team lunch every Friday
- Monthly Burger Councils
- Quarterly team-building event (e.g. go-karting, laser tag, skiing, disc golf, indoor skydiving)
- 18 vacation days the first year, 21 vacation days the second year, 25 after three years
- Work from home as needed (currently all working remotely due to COVID-19)
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, etc.
- Reasonable weekly hours target
In the past year, Woodridge has won several awards that illustrate our high growth and great company culture.
- An Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Company in America
- Colorado Companies to Watch Winner
- COBiz Top Woman-Owned Company
- COBiz Top Software Company Winner
- DBJ Fast 50
- DBJ Best Places to Work
This is a full-time, salaried position, not an hourly or contract position.