Woodridge Software is a team of 50+ developers and designers that build complicated custom mobile and web applications for enterprises across a diverse set of industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Education, Non-Profits, Cleantech, and Government. At Woodridge, you’ll enjoy the variety that comes with working for a consulting firm, the stimulation of working with smart colleagues, and the work/life balance that comes with not working on evenings and weekends. Our employees value the different technologies they get to work with. We are located right off I-70 in Golden.
The React Architect will be a core member of the Woodridge development team and will use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries.
- Architect React apps of various sizes
- Mentor junior React developers and guide the company on React best practices
- Plan and accommodate all mediums, screen sizes and device types
- Be nimble and react quickly to changing business conditions
- Work with project managers, developers, UX/UI team, and QA engineers to own your solution from development to production
- Help develop and define architectural standards and guidelines
- Provide coaching, technical, and functional guidance on specific project deliverables.
- Develop new user-facing features and services
- Build clean, reusable components with React
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Refactor application code for performance and scalability
The primary qualification is that you are bright and have strong working knowledge of React. Successful candidates, however, typically have the following:
- 4+ years with React and fair understanding of server-side technologies
- Working knowledge of Git
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Prior experience of implementing visualization solutions in one or multiple areas such as Retail, Sales/Supply Chain & Operations/Finance/Marketing.
- Experience with accessibility, animation, design systems, or style guides is a plus.
- Clean well-commented/documented code with a strong drive to create engaging user experiences
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Understanding of common software project management and development practices
- Ability to help define and meet deadlines; know how long it will take you do x, y, and z
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Web Design, Computer Science, Information Systems, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
We work hard to have a good time both in and out of the office. Some of the perks include:
- Reimbursement for weekly team lunches held every Friday
- Monthly Burger Councils
- Quarterly team-building event (e.g. go-karting, laser tag, skiing, disc golf, indoor skydiving)
- 18 vacation days the first year, 21 vacation days the second year, 25 after three years
- Reasonable weekly hours target
In the past year, Woodridge has won several awards that illustrate our high growth and great company culture.
- An Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Company in America
- Colorado Companies to Watch Winner
- COBiz Top Woman-Owned Company
- COBiz Top Software Company Winner
- DBJ Fast 50 Winner
- DBJ Best Places to Work
This is a full-time, salaried position, not an hourly or contract position.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States (no sponsorship available)