Project Managers (PMs) at Woodridge work on every aspect of the software development process from working with clients to understand their needs, to collaborating with designers and developers in designing and building software using an agile process, to leading QA/User Testing efforts, to launching new products for our clients. At Woodridge, you’ll have the opportunity to lead multiple projects for multiple clients across a variety of industries.
- Coordinate, support, and lead client meetings; track action items and meeting outcomes.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the design team and engineers; own communication across teams to ensure that all team member goals are aligned.
- Track issues/tasks, project status, and progress in Jira boards. Input and manage issues within epics and sprints.
- Transfer project related data among tools, which include internal tools, G-suite, Jira, and others.
- Monitor and report on team member compliance for timesheet entries and Jira projects as set out by the organization’s standards.
- Identify potential problems, blockers, and schedule issues and quickly communicate possible solutions to internal teams and clients.
- Assist in defining internal operational workflows; document processes and create “how to’s”.
- Create graphs, spreadsheets, and powerpoints to help articulate various aspects of project status.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking skills, and a positive attitude are a must.
Qualifications & Skills
Successful candidates typically have the following:
- Experience running projects using Agile methodologies
- Experience using Jira (expertise is a plus)
- Ability to know when to work independently, when to ask questions, and when to ask for help
- Ability to contribute to a positive and fast-paced team environment
- Strong people, relationship, team management, and facilitation skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- 2 years experience or related education
Things that will impress us:
- Experience articulating and tracking technical requirements for software projects
- Agency experience
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Scrum Master or PMP Certified
This is a full-time, salaried position, not an hourly or contract position.
At Woodridge, we work hard to have a good time both in and out of the office. Some of the perks include:
- Catered team lunch every Friday, Monthly Burger Councils, Quarterly team-building event (e.g. go-karting, laser tag, skiing, disc golf, indoor skydiving)
- 18 vacation days the first year, 21 vacation days the second year, 25 after three years
- Office kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, etc.
- Work from home as needed; reasonable weekly hours target
- Outstanding compensation and benefits (including 100% paid premium healthcare for employees and their dependents)
In the past year, Woodridge has won several awards that illustrate our high growth and great company culture.
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Company in America
- COBiz Top Software Company Winner
- COBiz Top Woman-Owned Company
- DBJ Best Places to Work
- Colorado Companies to Watch Winner