Woodridge Software is a team of 60+ developers and designers that build complicated custom mobile and web software applications for enterprises across a diverse set of industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Education, Non-Profits, Cleantech, and Government. At Woodridge, you’ll enjoy the variety that comes with working for a consulting firm, the stimulation of working with smart colleagues, and the work/life balance that comes with not working on evenings and weekends. Our goal is to combine the most advanced technology, complex integration services and talented employees to provide the best solution for a client, helping them go-live faster, and giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
- Develop robust and innovative web and mobile applications
- Participate in the agile process, working closely with a project manager to assure that budget and timeline goals are met
- Learn about and incorporate latest technologies
- Collaborate with designers to implement effective, responsive UX/UI
- Validate effective solutions through quality management processes
- Reproduce and debug defects found within apps
- Participate in code reviews, welcoming constructive feedback provided by the reviewer
- Document your work to ensure team members can follow your process
- Add to and update project documentation
The primary qualification is that you are bright, and are a very good programmer. Successful candidates generally have some (or all) of the following qualifications:
- A degree from a four-year college in CS or a hard science
- Experience with GitHub or other versioning/repository softwares
- Experience with relational and non relational databases
- Experience with mobile platforms e.g. Android/Kotlin and iOS/Swift
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS
- DevOps experience (CI/CD tools, Docker, etc) a plus
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactively follows and understands the importance of adhering to standards of best practices
- Views the development and upkeep of high quality code as a team responsibility at all times
We work hard to have a good time both in and out of the office. Some of the perks include:
- Fun, flexible and collaborative work environment.
- Catered team lunch every Friday
- Monthly Burger Councils
- Quarterly team-building events and ad hoc get togethers
- Opening new office space in Belmar in late Fall with flexible work options (all employees currently working remotely until new office space opens)
- Fully paid health, dental, vision and disability for employees AND their dependents.
- 401K company match up to 5%.
- Generous PTO Plan
In the past year, Woodridge has won several awards that illustrate our high growth and great company culture.
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Company in America 2019-2021
- DBJ Best Places to Work Winner
- DBJ Fast 50 Winner
- Colorado Companies to Watch Winner
- COBiz Top Woman-Owned Company
- COBiz Top Software Company Winner
This is a full-time, salaried position, not an hourly or contract position.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. (no sponsorships available)