Woodridge Software is a team of 60+ developers and designers that build complicated custom mobile and web applications for enterprises across a diverse set of industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Education, Non-Profits, Cleantech, and Government. Our goal is to combine the most advanced technology, complex integration services and talented employees to provide the best solution for a client, helping them go-live faster, and giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
Woodridge Software is seeking to hire a Project Administrator who will assist our PMBA (Project Management & Business Analyst) Team in managing and organizing client projects. The Project Administrator will support PMBA in overseeing varied aspects of each project including helping define project scope, establishing deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring and summarizing the progress of each project periodically. The ultimate goal is that the Project Coordinator will grow into a Project Manager or Business Analyst position in the first year.
The Project Administrator has a proactive, can-do attitude, with a sense of urgency to support the PMBA Team in its mission to deliver on time and within budget. Details and consistency are key, but common sense and problem solving skills are must-haves. This role requires a strong personality and directness in team communications, while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diplomacy. Positive enthusiasm is a central tenet of the PMBA Team.
- Keep in lock step with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to ensure that we operate as efficiently as possible. Assist with Project Management duties and Business Analyst duties, with the potential to take on more and grow into one of these roles.
- Serve as a pivot point for your team – anticipating and responding to their needs such as assistance with or leading client meetings, organization and maintenance of documents, preparation of presentation material and status reports.
- Make recommendations to assist planning of timelines and team member assignments.
- Manage onboarding of new projects by setting up Jira boards, contact lists, etc.
- Create and maintain a base project model, including Jira stories, estimations and standard client project requirement documentation.
- Track and maintain project documentation for implementation department initiatives and client projects in Confluence.
- Manage standard information flow to/from the customers to ensure all parties get the information and materials they need when needed.
- Coordinate meeting times; document project meeting agendas and meeting notes.
- Opportunity to directly manage smaller or lower complexity projects w/ supervision.
- Assist with Business Analyst duties, such as project requirements gathering, tracking of client requests, and writing Jira tasks to direct developer work for Financial Institutions (our bank clients).
- Work in customer support, building Opsgenie toolkits and workflows and managing client to developer communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position is 40 hours per week and requires some on-site office time.
- A Bachelor’s in Computer Science or other technical field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 0-2 years of experience working with a software agency.
- Experience or basic knowledge of the Agile project management framework.
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite: Jira, Confluence, OpsGenie is a plus.
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Self-motivation and ability to work well independently, as well as collaborate in a team environment.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Exceptional written and interpersonal skills.
We work hard to have a good time both in and out of the office. Some of the perks include:
- Fun, flexible and collaborative work environment.
- Catered team lunch every Friday
- Monthly Burger Councils
- Quarterly team-building events and ad hoc get togethers
- Opening new office space in Belmar in late Fall with flexible work options (all employees currently working remotely until new office space opens)
- Fully paid health, dental, vision and disability for employees AND their dependents.
- 401K company match up to 5%.
- Generous PTO Plan
In the past year, Woodridge has won several awards that illustrate our high growth and great company culture.
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Company in America 2019-2021
- DBJ Best Places to Work Winner
- DBJ Fast 50 Winner
- Colorado Companies to Watch Winner
- COBiz Top Woman-Owned Company
- COBiz Top Software Company Winner
This is a full-time, salaried position, not an hourly or contract position.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. (no sponsorships available